Sunday 11 December 2011

Leopard Love



Shirt - Vero Moda
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Leggings - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - River Island

This is what I am wearing to spend my day at uni...on a Sunday! Even though it is depressing going to uni on a Sunday, these new leopard leggings have cheered me up. They are fab! I got them from Urban Outfitters and love them because they are quite subtle but quirky. The necklace is also from Urban Outfitters. This shirt tunic is from Vero Moda and is so easy to wear.... I think I might get it in black too.  I hardly take these shoes off. The wedge is a perfect height for during the day.  So, despite having to write an essay today I am quite happy. And the sun is out! All my coursework will be handed in soon which means it will be time for Christmas movies, mince pies and mulled wine. Bring on the festive season.
14 sleeps until Santa is here!

Love Fee
xo

1 comment: