Thursday 10 November 2011

Chunky Knits and Leather



Jumper - Topshop
Necklace - a gift
Leather Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop


I dont often wear pink but I love the shade of this jumper.  This skirt was a bargain in the Topshop sale last year.  It is perfect with t-shirts, heels  and lots of jewellery for nights out when I can't decide what to wear.  I now think it is about time I invested in a good pair of leather trousers to wear with chunky knit cardigans.  Any ideas where I can get a nice pair? Not too expensive.  I can't remember where I got these tights, I have had them for ages.  I found them at the bottom of my drawer the other day and think I have new love for them.  I love this outfit now the cold weather is here!
Happy Thursday

Love Fee
xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3106763/my-kind-of-beautiful?claim=w7yyeqe8pga">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment