Monday 28 November 2011

Monday Blues



Top - Dress Agency (Aberdeen)
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Topshop
Belt - Steve Madden
Shoes - Zara


Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I have new shoes to show you.  I bought them from Zara for a wedding I had, purely because the colour was perfect with my dress, and now I have decided I actually like everything about them.  I think they look fab with leopard print! Here is my faithful leather skirt again, never lets me down. Oh and I love the arms of this top.  
Hope you don't have Monday blues!

I nearly forgot to mention this bag!! I got this clutch bag years ago from a charity shop for only £1.50, it must be the best buy I have ever made. I use it on every night out (unless I'm not wearing black which isn't very often). It really deserves a post of it's own.

Love Fee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment