Monday 7 November 2011

New Shoes' First Night Out






Jacket - Next
 Bag - a gift
 Necklace - a gift
 Shorts - Vintage Shop in Melbourne
 Black T-shirt - Warehouse
 Shoes - Dorothy Perkins


I recently bought these new shoe boots from Dorothy Perkins, a shop I don't go in often but they had 20% off online.  I love the colour for autumn.  They surprisingly survived many hours of crazy dancing on an night out in Glasgow and so did my feet.  In fact I am more surprised I survived after dancing on tables and chairs!  They are probably the comfiest pair of heels I have.  I also want to show you these cream wide shorts.  They are one of my favourite items in my wardrobe.  I bought them in a little vintage shop I found in Melbourne.  When I was in Australia at the beginning of  the year I was trying to do the whole travelling as a student thing - cheap food, staying in hostels, travelling on buses etc.  Turns out im not very good at it.  The budget was definately blown when I searched and searched for stumbled upon some amazing shops.  These shorts were my best buy.  Great for summer nights out or winter days with cosy tights.  These photos were taken in our hotel room in glasgow.  Look at the bird hooks on the wall - I love them!

Love Fee
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment